Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 58

Welcome bloggers!
Today we have both of our newest DT members, Patricia and Maria, joining the team! If you missed my little announcement, you can read it here. Please help me welcome the two of them to the Team!
Now for this week's anything goes challenge, we've got ArtbyMiran as our fabulous sponsor! Woohoo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ARTBYMIRAN
Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.
Artbymiran turned one year this past July, and I can’t believe how far we have come in just 1 years’ time.
We have our main blog where my wonderful and talented showcase designers shares creations daily, a bi-weekly challenge blog showcasing fabulous creations to inspire by my super talented designers. Our Fan base Facebook page, a place to share your creations, chat with fellow crafters, and play in monthly challenges.
I also found the wonderful opportunity to turn my digital images into rubber stamps, you can see all of my stamps at Whimsystamps.com and Treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com.
I love sharing my art, creating new images. I receive so much joy seeing others make them into beautiful works of art.
Mi Ran
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using Suzie Snowflakes

TRACEY  
using  winter-sofia


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic DT Creations!! Love Ema's.. Love the shapes.. I think I have some of those too.. from AGES ago!! LOL So neat to see something used like that! Love it!!
    Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge and the nice DT work.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!